To Set up Email in Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010. Click File, and then click Add Account.
- At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
- Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
- Select IMAP for your Account Type. Use these settings for your incoming and outgoing servers:
|Incoming mail server||mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM|
|Outgoing mail server (SMTP)||mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM|
- Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Select the Advanced tab.
- Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 25. Then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Outlook 2010 will test your settings. When it’s done, click Close.
- Click Finish.
That's it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. If you don't, press the F9 key on your computer to receive messages.